Medical & Hazardous Waste Incineration
The scope of the project to incorporate a full-fledged bio-medical & hazardous waste treatment facility.
The Phase-1 covers the following
- Collection of Biomedical wastes from various health care canters and hazardous wastes from industries
- Transportation of the wastes to the facility and its storage prior to its disposal,
- Installation and operation of a Rotary kiln incineration system
- An Engineered Landfill (Class-1) for waste disposal, and
- Other required infrastructures for the operation of the plant.